Classic beauty, modern convenience
This lovingly restored 1920's home features carefully thought out touches and finishing's, blending modern day comfort with the romance of yesteryear. Matai floors and native timbers give a delightful warmth while the modern updates create the perfect blend of nostalgia and comfort.
The 2 Bedrooms are spacious and light, the sun-room could be utilised as another bedroom or second living area. The kitchen is completely new with modern cabinets, bench-top and appliances and is open to the living area.
Conveniently close to town 58 Elizabeth street is situated on a peaceful tree-lined street in a quiet neighborhood. A 10 minute walk will take you into the city center, where you can choose to dine out, browse the local boutiques or take a walk along the lakeside
* Currently run as short term accommodation managed by bachcare which could be continued
* Can be sold with furnishings
* Gas heating, gas hot water and gas hobs
* Insulated in the ceiling and underfloor
* Easy care section, Close to town
* Carport and off street parking