Coffee and Sunrise, Wine and Sunset
Elegant, quirky and bespoke, this unique four bedroom, four bathroom Otumoetai home dazzles with stunning panoramic views of Tauranga Harbour, Mount Maunganui, Matakana Island and the Port of Tauranga. Check out all the action on the water while enjoying sensational sunrises and sunsets from the lounge, kitchen, deck, balconies or even floating around on a lilo in the indoor heated-pool. The pool, entertainment area and lower deck is the ultimate family space, part pool room, part bach, part kitchen, and part dining room - think Christmas lunches, pool parties, summer barbies and lazy Sundays - togs, towels, tongs and tonic (and gin).
Other features of this iconic elevated home include:
• An elevator and internal staircase
• Solar heating and full insulation
• Double garage, extra parking and 2 electric driveway gates
• A secret room
• Stunning living & entertainment areas
• Charming backyard with a simply gorgeous shed
• Striking light fittings and wallpaper
• Large flat lawn the kids will love
Even better, your flat white and newspaper is literally around the corner as this home is an easy walk to the supermarket, local shops, cafe, golf course, harbour front walkways, Kulim Park and the pub. 141 Ngatai Road is a 'must be seen to be believed' home.